Our beautiful journey and mamma's thoughts on the whole deal.
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
House part 3
YAHOO!!!!! We are approved!!!! We will hopefully close tomorrow afternoon. And we will be able to paint this weekend and move in. YAY! I'll post more later.
WOO HOO!!!!! YAY! How exciting! You're FIRST very own HOME! Congrats! It's the most wonderful thing to have a house of your own to do whatever YOU want to do to it! Congrats! I am so thrilled for the four (including Marley) of you!
Good News! Matt and I will be out of town this weekend or we would help you move in... maybe next week I can help with something? Seriously let me know what I can do to help
That is so good! I'm excited for you guys to get into your own place!! It is a cute house and a nice area. I won't be much help, but Adam is GREAT at moving, so he's automatically volunteered. (not that there was any question about that, but anyway...) =)
7 comments:
Oh happy day! ;-) Congrats lady and gent... and little lady... and dog...
BUCK!
YAY YOU! I am soo happy for you guys. :)
WOO HOO!!!!! YAY! How exciting! You're FIRST very own HOME! Congrats! It's the most wonderful thing to have a house of your own to do whatever YOU want to do to it! Congrats! I am so thrilled for the four (including Marley) of you!
Good News! Matt and I will be out of town this weekend or we would help you move in... maybe next week I can help with something? Seriously let me know what I can do to help
That is so good! I'm excited for you guys to get into your own place!! It is a cute house and a nice area. I won't be much help, but Adam is GREAT at moving, so he's automatically volunteered. (not that there was any question about that, but anyway...) =)
Congrats!!!
yeah thats really cool. im with everyone else
Post a Comment