I got home from work last night to a messes all over my house so I did not take anymore pictures yet. Michael and his friends are trying to get the tile done so we can have a shower...yea..not done yet. They did get up all the backer board and Michael went and got most of the cuts done he needs for the tile. Hopefully he won't be to tired tonight when he gets home from work and he can start getting the tile up on the walls.
I'm kind of happy he went back to work today because I really need to get so much done at the house and with him there everything just gets all messy as soon as I clean it. I'm hoping I can get Kailye's room put together today, get all the clothes put away...Michael and I are using all 4 closets, Clean the kitchen up, clean the floors, put up the wall hangings in the family room...oh wait...I tried to hang the curtain rod last night and that did not go so well maybe I better leave the wall hangings to Michael, do the last two loads of laundry, and....drum roll please...go on a RUN! I have been working really hard at the house lately so I wasn't walking or running but I am not so much anymore so I need to get back on it tonight. Maybe Steph will go on a walk with me tonight (wink ;) wink ;) before I take a shower up at mom's house. I feel like it is a habit now and last night I wanted to go running so bad but Michael was up helping Bobbie and Jeremy move and Kailye was sleeping. Oh man it used to be so convenient at mom and dad's.
Speaking of Kailye...She has been quite a pill the past few days. She spent a week being tossed around from Grandma to Grandma and baby sitter to baby sitter. Needless to say she was thrown off just a bit. I feel like she is starting to get back to normal. She gets a "little" ADHD when she is not on a schedule. I am getting her bedtime closer to normal, last night she was in bed at 8:30 so hopefully tonight we will be back to 8. She has also been eating at home more which is helping a lot. When she eats out she gets so much junk in her it throws her off. Eating healthy helps her to focus soooo much better...wierd I know someone else like that. She is still a bit of a pill but the poor kid has been through it in the past two weeks.
Well this post ended up so much longer than I intended and after reading over it it sounds a bit depressive....I'm am not depressed, stressed, unhappy, any of that. So I'm not sure what happened...oh well love you all bye.
4 comments:
I hate it when they mess everything up. Sounds like the tile work is going to be pretty. Can't wait to see it. Have you taken the chairs back to Ikea yet? If not, I want to go with you when do. I am going to take mine back because I could definitely better use that money in other places right now (like to decorate the boys room or mine)!
It must feel great to have things falling into place at your house! How's Marley doing there?
YAY! Run! :)
I am such a schedualed person. That would be hard on her to change. Hope she gets back on soon.
Post a Comment