Friday, September 28, 2007

Morph fun...

I was playing around on that site that I got the other blog post off of and check this out. I think this one of Kailye and Kate Bosworth is scarry. you should see the side by side. They look almost exactly alike.



This is what it came up with for me...LOL. They obviously do not do the full body morph.



I think most of you saw this one coming. Look who it came up with for Michael....SHOCKER!

7 comments:

Kay said...

I told you...I told you he looked like Nick Lachey!!!

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

EXCEPT, I love Nick Lachey's blue eyes! And yes Kay, I called it too:) I had never thought you and Nikki Cox looked alike, but you do. And yes, KK looks tons like Kate Bosworth, at least as a four year old:)

Kristin said...

Hahahaha, I bet he doesn't want to look like a boy band member. Hahaha

Heather S. said...

creepy!

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

Art says creepy too!

Holly said...

COOL! I wonder what we would be? Hmm- :) He really does look like Nick Lachey!

Will said...

Wow, your entries have been very eye-opening lately.